Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Grandma's 80th Birthday

 
We were in Gainesville a couple of weekends ago to help my Grandma celebrate her 80th birthday!! We went to her favorite restaurant (Red Lobster) for lunch where our Georgia family (aka the Dixie DeSantiago’s) surprised her. She was definitely surprised! After lunch we celebrated with cake and champagne back at the house. For her gift, the family collaborated and created a memory book to celebrate her life. I thought it turned out quite nice and I know my Grandma enjoyed it.

{the whole gang at Red Lobster}

{Grandma with her children and spouses}

{Grandma with her grandchildren and spouses}

{Grandma with her great grandchildren}

{Grandma opening her gift}
 
Happy 80th Birthday, Grandma! I'm so happy we could be there to help you celebrate, we love you!!
 
You can view more birthday pictures here.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment