Friday, July 1, 2011

3 Months!

Addison is now 3 months old. She is still growing like a weed! In the last week she has gone from taking 3 oz every 2 hours to 4 oz every 3 hours. She has started sleeping from 10 pm to 5 am on a pretty consistent basis, give or take 30 min. She goes right back to sleep after she eats until about 7 am when I get her up and ready for daycare. She is still the sweetest little thing. I just love her smiles and she is starting to giggle here and there. No belly laughs yet but I think we’re close. I got on the scale with her last week and I think she’s about 13 pounds now, unofficially of course :p We don’t go back to the doctor until she hits the 4 month mark. She is also sitting up really well when supported, which means she is ready to sit in the Bumbo. I like to put her in it while I wash bottles…it’s a whole new view for her! She sits and watches me and we talk about our day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment