Thursday, June 4, 2015

Time to play catch up


I'm so far behind in my posts that I don't know where to start. I'm just going to do a quick recap of May where I left off and then try to do better this month :) May was a busy month with my girls trip, John's triathlon, Mother's Day, our 7th wedding anniversary, Little League, Disney's Frozen on Ice, sleepovers, swim lessons, Memorial Day, Addie's last day at Carlton Academy, Addie's dance recital and we wrapped up the month with a visit to Disney's Animal Kingdom. Yeah...safe to say we've been busy and that is only our extra curricular events! :p

 Memorial Day fun in the sun








 Dress rehearsal fun!


Addie with Ms. Kayla and Ms. Jess on her last day at Carlton Academy :(

  Sybil and I were parent helpers for the recital. It was not easy keeping 8 girls entertained for 3 hours in a small confined space!

Lined up and ready to go onstage!

Addie is third from the right dancing to "I'm a Little Tea Pot"

Animal Kingdom!!







These were just a 'few' of my favorites. It was hard not to bombard you with a ton of pictures trying to recap the last several weeks. Thank you for your patience and dedication to this blog....assuming anyone is still reading this ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment