Friday, April 26, 2013

Addie's 2nd Birthday

 
Hello again….sorry for the lack of posts this past month. Hopefully I didn’t lose too many followers! To say we’ve been busy would be an understatement. If I wait until things calm down though you may never hear from me again. So my posts will have more pictures than words and I’ll just highlight on the big moments. I have so much to catch you up on! This post will be dedicated to Addie’s 2nd birthday though. The poor girls’ birthday couldn’t have come at a worse time. We closed on our new house on March 22nd and moving day was March 27th and her birthday (March 26th) fell right smack in the middle of complete chaos. So we didn’t have a party per se but we did have lots of mini celebrations! We took cupcakes and cookies to her class on her birthday and then had pizza and opened presents in our (empty) new house on her actual birthday. A couple of weekends later both sets of grandparents came to see the new house so we celebrated again then with more cupcakes J I know she had to be thinking ‘what the … where is MY party?’ though because she has been to more birthday parties than I can count in the last couple of months. Next year Addie, I promise, you will get a big birthday party!!! 
 


BeBe and Grandpa got her her own little kitchen for her new room and she absolutely loves it! Connor loves it too! She also got a lot of clothes, dishes, shopping cart, umbrella, purse, Tinkerbell towel and a few other kitchen accessories. She did pretty good considering she didn’t have a party! You can view all birthday related pictures here.
 
 
♥♥ Happy 2nd Birthday to our sweet little princess!! ♥♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment