Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Father's Day Weekend


We had a nice and relaxing Father's Day weekend. We spent a few hours at the beach on Saturday. The kids had a great time playing in the sand. Addie would squeal in delight as you dipped her in and out of the water. Which must have all worn her out, as she took a nice little nap during our car ride home. 




That afternoon Connor helped me make Daddy's favorite, Mary Champion cake. Sunday morning, while Daddy was still sleeping, Connor helped me make the whipped topping for the cake and even helped me wrap Daddy's gift. Well, he handed me tape when I needed it :) Addison took it all in from her high chair while she ate her breakfast. Once Daddy got up, we had breakfast and then lounged around the house. After lunch we had cake and Connor helped Daddy open his present. Connor enjoyed every second of it, though he kept wanting to sing Happy Birthday :) Later we went to the YMCA to check out their pool. We've been debating a membership there and finally got around to getting a guest pass. It's pretty close to our house so it would be nice to have access to a pool, especially in the summer months. Click here for more pictures from our weekend.



Happy Father's Day, Daddy! We ♥♥♥ you!!! And happy Father's Day to my Dad, Father-in-Law, and to all the great dad's in my life. We couldn't do it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment