Monday, August 4, 2014

Triathlon


I did it!!! I'm officially a triathlete :) All our hard work paid off too. The swim wasn't quite like it was in the pool but I felt prepared for the most part. My friends and I stuck out a little bit since we were the only ones that didn't have road bikes but we otherwise hung well with the rest of them.

Everyone getting their transition area ready. Yes, it was still dark!



I didn't do too bad for my first time. I ranked 9th place out of all the female "first-timers" and 36th in my age group. You can see the official results here. There are also some pretty hilarious photos captured by event photographers, you can view those here if you have time to kill


Loren, Sybil and I - my tri partners in crime!

I wasn't in it to win it by any means but I do have a time to beat now :) I've already signed up for my next one and I talked John into joining me! 

Siesta Key Triathlon here we come!



No comments:

Post a Comment